2018-05-08
最后登录
2018-09-20
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0 发表于: 2018-08-23 10:33:25 , 来自:广东省珠海市
七夕,你准备好给ta表白了吗?在土味情话盛行的今天,也许真诚的言语更能打动人心,为大家准备了14个浪漫的英文表白短句,总有一款适合你。

1."I will return, find you , love you ,marry you and live without shame"

——Atonement 《赎罪》

我会回去,回去找你,爱你,娶你,然后挺起胸膛生活。

2.Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.
But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

——Flipped《怦然心动》

有人住高楼,有人处深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

3.Loving you is the important thing, Miss Lester.
There are some people who think love is sex and marriage and six o’clock-kisses and children, and perhaps it is, Miss Lester.
But do you know what I think? I think love is a touch and yet not a touch.

——The heart of a Broken Story 《破碎故事之心》

爱你是我唯一重要的事,莱斯特小姐。有人认为爱是性,是婚姻,是清晨六点的吻,是一堆孩子,也许真是这样的,莱斯特小姐。

但你知道我怎么想吗?我觉得爱是想触碰又收回手。”

4.“I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental — like on a breeze, but I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.”

——Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》

我不知道我们各有定命,还是如同一阵风吹过,偶尔浮现相遇 - 我想也许皆而有之吧。我想你,Jenny,如果你有所需,我不会离你而去。

5.“I came here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.”

——Sense And Sensibility《理智与情感》

我来到这里,不抱任何期待,只是告诉你我有自由这么说:我的内心只属于你,永远属于你。

6.“The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.”

——The Silver Linings Playbook《乌云背后的幸福线》

我疯,你也得做点疯狂的事情,咱们才能扯平。谢谢你,我爱你,从见到你第一眼就爱你。很抱歉经过这么长时间我才明白过来,估计我脑子堵住了。

7.“But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.”

——If I Stay《如果我留下》

今晚的你和昨天我爱上的你,和明天我将爱上的你,是一样的。

8.“You have bewithched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.”

——Pride and Prejudice《傲慢与偏见》

你对我下了魔咒,身体和灵魂。我爱你,从今开始我永不想与你分离。

9.“I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.”

——Brief Encounter《相见恨晚》

我陷入爱河,我只是一个普通女子,我不知道平常人可以爱得如此强烈。

10.“I have crossed oceans of time to find you.”

—Dracula《惊情四百年》

我跨越时间的海洋来寻你。

11.“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”

—The Lord of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring《指环王1:魔戒再现》

我宁愿和你共度有限的生命,而不愿独自面对永生。

12.“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world,she had to walk into mine.”

—Casablanca《卡萨布兰卡》

城里那么多酒吧,世界上那么多酒吧,她偏偏走进我这一家。

13.“Can’t you see? Every step I have taken, since I was that little girl on the bridge, was to bring me closer to you.”

—Memoirs of a Geisha《艺妓回忆录》

你难道看不出来?从我还是一个小姑娘起,我走的每一步都是为了靠你更近。

14.“I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

—When Harry Met Sally《当哈利遇上莎莉》

总而言之,不管你做什么傻事,我都爱你。不是因为我孤单,不是因为这是新年之夜,我来这里是因为你突然明白你想和谁共度余生,而且希望这样的生活此刻就开始。

因为英语对于我们来说不是母语,所以上面这些英文表白短句,害羞的人士更加适用哦!
快速回复
限80 字节

上一个 下一个